Mergers & acquisitions
Making sure your interests are best represented
If you are considering expanding your business through a merger or acquisition, we strongly recommend you seek appropriate professional advice and assistance to ensure your interests are best represented in any subsequent transaction.
Why not contact our M&A team? They can advise on and help with:
- Strategic planning to determine suitable acquisition criteria
- Identifying suitable candidates companies
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Developing a negotiating strategy
- Performing financial and operational due diligence
- Preparing the necessary financial projections
- Identifying potential finance sources
- Preparing and presenting finance applications
- Assisting with negotiations
- Assisting with post-acquisition integration
It is equally important to seek professional help and advice when disposing of a business.
We can help with valuing the assets, preparing the business for sale, finding suitable purchasers and negotiating the sale.
Above all, we can help you time the disposal so as to minimise your tax exposure.
Call 0800 0283 018 today to discuss how we can help you in this important area.
to find your local Certax Accountant today and receive your free initial consultation.