Automatic enrolment places duties on employers to automatically enrol 'workers' into a work-based pension scheme. The main duties are:
- assessing the types of workers in the business
- providing a qualifying automatic enrolment pension scheme for the relevant workers
- writing to most of their workers explaining what automatic enrolment into a workplace pension means for them
- automatically enrolling all 'eligible jobholders' into the scheme and paying employer contributions
- completing the declaration of compliance and keeping records.
We can help you to manage the road to automatic enrolment and help you to comply with the requirements when you are in automatic enrolment.
To discover how you could benefit from our comprehensive pensions service, please contact us.